- Temporarily Unavailable - The Basics of Documentation (PDF - 126KB), an important resource to help students avoid plagiarism and learn how to use citations and references appropriately and correctly.
- Citing Classical Texts: A resource from the University of Alberta on how to document classical texts in any style.
- Citation and Referencing resource listings at the AU Library.
- FAQs about APA by the Write Site (PPT - 603KB)
- MLA Documentation Guide. This guide is more detailed than some of the other resources; it is intended specifically for students in Literature courses at Athabasca University.
American Anthropological Association (AAA)
Questions? Ask AU
Find answers about fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, exams, and more.
Ask a Question
Updated March 09 2017 by Student & Academic Services